Help and Frequently Asked Questions
If you're interested in a website for your school, but you have other questions, complete the signup form and we will call you that day. Filling out the form doesn't mean that you have to go through the setup process. There's no obligation!
How do I get started?
- Fill out the form on the Pricing & Signup page.
- We'll give you a call within the same day.
- You decide on a web address that will work for your location. (i.e. www.TutorTimeYourHometown.com)
- It takes about a week for us to get everything ready for your website.
- After we launch the site, we'll give you a one-on-one demonstration of your website's content administration.
Who manages the content on my website?
After we complete the setup of your new website, you get to manage the content. The administration is so easy because it's custom-made for Tutor Time franchisees!
Who do I contact if I have any questions?
One of the best things about your new site is the support you'll receive. After the initial contact, you'll be given a direct phone number and email address of your customer service representative.
Do you ever add new features?
Absolutely! Here are a couple of suggestions from franchisees that have been made into new features:
- Individual Classroom Pages - Write a description, staff bios, and add photos that coorespond with each of your classrooms.
- Photo Gallery - Sort your photos into albums and share with parents.
Will I be able to give my employees access to edit content?
Yes. However, we recommend giving only your school administrators access to edit your site's content.